Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Corky Fowler


For my blog this thursday I am going to write about Corey "Corky" Fowler. He was my ski instructor at Bridger Bowl on Monday and he mentioned that he used to be a famous skier, being one of the first arial acrobatic skiers. I was able to find some old photos of him online and thought they were really interesting because of how much has changed over the years.
After our discussion about the color red in class I noticed that Corky was wearing a red shirt which immediately draws our eye to him.
The black and white ones were interesting because it seems to take a slightly different touch to make them turn out well, because for example, you can't just use to color red to focus a viewer's eye. In both of these photos Corky is wearing white, which seems to be the old red.




1 comment:

  1. ......and I did the PR for the Ski Shows and other ski events at Ski Areas and worked with Corky often........a wonderful guy that was a joy to work with..............Tony Furman

    ReplyDelete