Thursday, April 29, 2010

Final Photos Part 3













Canon Rebel, f/5.6, 1/250s, ISO 100, 170mm

This was an interesting one to take because I was shooting through a chain link fence and it was hard to get the camera to focus on the wolf and not the fence. Once I got the focus to the wolf though it completely took out the fence which was pretty cool. I cropped it and cloned out some branches on his hind leg.



















FujiFilm, f/3.8, 1/85s, ISO 800, 6mm

This was taken on the walkway in Yellowstone. I was playing around in black and white and liked how the fence leads you through the photo.
























Canon Rebel, f/5.6, 1/60s, ISO 250, 54mm

On our journey to find wildlife we came across a tunnel and had fun taking picture in it. It was fun to experiment because it either Mary or I got too close to one of the ends there would be too much light and colors would show up.

FujiFilm, f/7.1, 1/200s, ISO 100, 7mm
This was in Yellowstone waiting to meet up with the group. I used photoshop to select the sky and play with the contrast and brightness to draw out the colorful sky.





FujiFilm, f/4.7, 1/17s, ISO 100, 15mm
This is also in Yellowstone in the morning. Just thought the view was cool. I cropped the bottom and the right side to get rid of distracting tree branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment